G30 LED retrofit bulbs are a great alternative for C9 faceted LED or incandescent bulbs. They more closely resemble light emitted from incandescents due to the lens behaving like a magnifying glass. The small and clear spherical lens cover also causes these bulbs to be less noticeable during daylight making them perfect for year-round use.
|Product #||Short Description|
G30 LED Bulb, 25-Pack, RED
- Use 92% less energy than incandescents, give off little or no heat, and allow for longer runs.
- Save in both energy, maintenance, and replacement costs. LEDs last up to 15 times longer than incandescent lights
- Durable lens resists breakage and fading
- Perfect for roof lines because cord used is not twisted, enabling bulbs to be pointed in consistent directions with the help of clips. This gives a much cleaner, professional look.
- The wire used with these bulbs can also be cut to size to fit structures perfectly
- UV stabilizers in lens cap
- Copper base with nickel coating for improved resistance to corrosion
- Wire and roof-line clips not included
- UL Canada approved for indoor/outdoor use
LED bulb size: G30
Bulb Type: LED
Light colour: Red
Light Display: Steady
Bulb Height: 1.88 inches
Bulb Width: 1 inch
Unit Package size: 25 per box
Other: UV Stabilized Lens
Rating: UL approved
Average Hours: 50,000
IP Rating: 65
Warranty: 2 year
Lens Material: Polystyrene
Base Material: Copper (Nickel coated)
- Sold in boxes of 25
- Full case is 500 bulbs (20 boxes)
- No display box
Additional Items Required but Not Included
G30 bulbs require C9 (or E17) base wire to provide power. Choices of 25' strings or 500' bulk spools in a variety of colours (green, brown, black, white). Sockets with magnets affixed to the bottom are available too!
Use one of our unique multi-clips available in black or clear to get those bulbs nice and straight for a clean and professional look. From magnetic clips to standard cradle clips, there is sure to be an option that will work for your application.