Product #: G30-5PC-WW
Short Description: G30 LED Bulb, 25-Pack, Warm-White
NEW! G30 LED retrofit bulbs are a great alternative to C9 faceted LED or incandescent bulbs. They are 4 times brighter and more closely resemble light emitted from incandescents. This is due to the lens behaving like a magnifying glass. The small clear lens cover also makes it less noticeable during daylight making it perfect for year-round use.
- 5 LED pieces in each G30 bulb with the center LED stacked above the rest for improved brightness from wide angles.
- Available in warm-white, pure-white, red, green, blue, yellow.
- Use 92% less energy than incandescents, give off little or no heat, and allow for longer runs.
- Save in both energy, maintenance, and replacement costs. LEDs last up to 15 times longer than incandescents.
- Durable lenses resist breakage and fading.
- Perfect for roof lines because cord used is not twisted, enabling bulbs to be pointed in consistent directions with the help of clips. This gives a much cleaner, professional look.
- The wire used with these bulbs can also be cut to size to fit structures perfectly.
- Wire and roof-line clips not included.
- UL Canada approved
- 120 volt
- 50,000 hr +/- life span
- .45 watts per bulb
- G30 clear and smooth globe
- E17 intermediate nickel base
- Fits in existing C9 base strings with screw-in type sockets
- 1-3/4" tall (from tip of base to top of globe)
- 1-1/16" wide (globe at widest point)
- Cannot be used with pre-assembled LED strings
- 25 bulbs per pack (egg-crate style box)
- 20 packs per case (500 bulbs)
- NW: .45kg/pack , 9kg/case